london calling blog

Monday, April 18, 2005

Group Meeting

We met for our first meeting after holidays today in the Davies St canteen. Almost everyone actually attended!! Everyone except Katerina...and we're still not sure if she's ever going to show up.
I like our group, but we do have a lot of strong personalities. Which means a lot of differing opinions.
We discussed all three pathways today, but we mainly focused on PR. I'm becoming really frustrated with the majority of the groups inability to grasp the concept that we need to start thinking "outside the box". And organic food week?? Come on, are international tourists really going to board a plane to come and see that? Of course not.
Journalism is going well...everyone has their bit to do and it seems like things are rolling along smoothly. I need to keep contact with Penny so she can send me her info on Junky for the ethical fashion piece.
Dan and I attended the first DTP class today. I'm hoping we can work well together and make the magazine look great. But I have a feeling that we have very different aesthetic styles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home