london calling blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

more meetings

We've had several meetings since I last wrote an entry. Things are starting to come together, ideas are taking shape. But I still can't get over the feeling that we have a major power issue in this group. Hopefully it won't become a problem that hinders our actual work. We've hashed out the content of the magazine and I really hope it all comes together well. I'm writing a feature piece on ethical fashion, which I'm happy about. I've also volunteered myself for a large part of the layout work, but that doesn't start until later. The other two projects are also coming along, though Journalism is taking up most of our time and effort. We've chosen our four pitch ideas for PR; a burlesque show in Broadgate and an art car installation throughout the Spitalfields area are my two favourites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home