london calling blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ugh.

Hand-in tomorrow. Thank goodness. I will be glad to see the back of this project receding into the distance. I am exhausted. I feel a bit sorry that I didn't have a chance to properly work on PR and Broadcast, but I had so many Journalism duties that I just didn't have the time. I hope my research and ideas helped Amelia. I really tried to bring in as much research as possible. In fact, I think I was one of the few who did.
Sam has done an amazing job on PR. She has really showed her responsibility and quality of work to be super high. Again, I wish I could have helped her more. Especially since the Art Car Installation idea was mine. I could have had a lot of fun with that.
Oh well, it's all done and finished. Thank goodness. Matt has said that a pint or two are deserved tomorrow after hand-in and I definitely agree. Wholeheartedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home